Selling Your Home
For most people, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. Whether it’s because the hot new guy moved in across the street and you want to relocate your daughter, or a job transfer is in your future, or for any other reason, when you\’re ready to sell it\’s important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced professional who has helped many Metro Denver area residents sell their homes, (for all kinds of reasons) I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process – from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything\’s signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date. Providing you with personalized, dedicated service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let\’s get started!
Top 10 Reasons I may be the REALTOR® to help you get your home sold in the least amount of time for the best possible price:
1. I have been in real estate since 1995, giving me years of experience successfully helping sellers in the Metro Denver area market. I started as an assistant to top producing REALTORS , and have learned a lot about what to do as well as what NOT to do. I opened my own office with Metro Brokers in 2007 to bring you the personalized care, knowledge, and attention you deserve.
2. I know the neighborhoods, market conditions, and local economy. I either possess intimate knowledge or I know where to find the industry buzz about neighborhoods. I can identify comparable sales and hand these facts to you. For example, you may know that a home down the street was on the market for $350,000, but I may know it had upgrades and sold at $285,000 after 65 days on the market and after two contracts fell. Or that the house across the street has been on the market for over a year, but it’s also a “short sale” with an offer pending approval for the last 2 months.
3. I\’ll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings as they impact the market and YOUR home. I can disclose market conditions, which will govern your selling process. Many factors determine how you will proceed. Data such as the median and average sales prices, average days on market and ratios of list-to-sold prices, among other criteria, will have a huge bearing on what your home may sell for and what you
ultimately decide to do.
4. I network with other professionals, many of whom provide services that you may need to buy or sell. Whether you need a painter, plumber, electrician, or staging professional, I have a list of professionals that you can personally call and interview for your specific needs.
5. You\’ll be my client throughout the real estate transaction and beyond. Even the smoothest transactions that close without complications can come up with questions or concerns after closing. I stand by ready to serve you even after the closing. I don\’t leave you in the dust to fend for yourself. I’m still be here for you!
6. I\’ll guide you through the complexities of selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress. Today\’s purchase agreements run 16 pages or more. That does not include the federal- and state-mandated disclosures nor disclosures dictated by our local custom. Most real estate files average thicknesses from one to three inches of paper. One tiny mistake or omission could land you in court or cost you thousands.
7. I won\’t waste your time – Up front, I\’ll suggest we require a lender “prequalification letter” from any potential buyer’s chosen lender. Then when an offer is received, I’ll call to verify the buyer(s) has made loan application and dig to get answers as to their ability to qualify for a loan. I’ll also ask for a response from the potential buyer(s) as quickly as possible so we don’t waste time. I negotiate well because, unlike most sellers, I can remove myself from the emotional aspects of the transaction. It\’s part of my job description.
8. You\’ll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention. The best agent for you doesn\’t necessarily work at the largest brokerage, close the most transactions or make the most money. The best agent for you is an experienced professional who will listen to you, conduct themselves in an ethical manner and knows your market to get the most for home in the shortest amount of time.
9. I am a full-time REALTOR®; anything less and you would be short changed and you may not know it, but not all real estate agents are REALTOR®’s. Being a REALTOR® mean I belong to the National Association of Realtors and pledge to follow the Code of Ethics, a comprehensive list containing 17 articles and underlying standards of practice, which establish levels of conduct that are higher than ordinary business practices or those required by law. Less than half of all licensees are REALTORS®.
10. Above all of that, I care about YOU and YOUR BEST INTERESTS. Selling a home is most likely one of the biggest decisions and most expensive transaction you are likely to be involved in, and I’m here to SERVE you with all my experience, attention, and my heart! I am dedicated to treating you like I want to be treated. It\’s that simple!
If those 10 reasons are not enough, here are 10 more…
1. I listen to you to fully understand your situation. Everyone is unique and I want to understand what is most important to you.
2. I will thoroughly explain the selling process and answer your questions throughout the process.
3. I will provide a custom comparative market analysis of your home based on market research and provide a suggested sales price range.
4. I will provide an estimate of closing costs and a net equity to you.
5. I will offer suggestions for improvements and/or staging assistance to get your home in its top showing condition.
6. I will help you understand and complete all the required documentation and disclosures required in the State of Colorado.
7. I will list your home in the local Metrolist System as well as multiple internet sites for maximum exposure. Including lots of PICTURES!!
8. I will keep you informed of changes in the market and provide weekly feedback from agents showing your home to make sure we are in the best position to sell.
9. I will present, explain and negotiate in your best behalf all contracts, inspections, contingencies and deadlines keeping you fully informed.
10. I will guide you and serve you every step of the way from the moment we meet to the closing table and beyond.
Let’s get together to talk about your home selling plans. Just give me a call or send me an email and we’ll set up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you!
Thank you for taking the time to be informed before making such an essential decision!